I’ve found that when this happens the .htaccess file is often changed and the database is most likely corrupted. I follow this in PHPmyadmin:
When your website redirects to wp-admin/install.php [FIX] :
1. Login to phpMyAdmin.
2. Select the database and click on ‘Structure’ tab.
3. Right under the list of table there is a “Check All” link. Click on it to select all tables.
4. From a “With selected:” drop-down menu right next to it, choose “Check table”.
1. Login to phpMyAdmin
2. Choose the affected database. If you only have one database, it should choose it by default so you don’t need to do anything.
3. In the main panel, you should see a list of your database tables. Check the boxes by the tables that need repair.
4. At the bottom of the window just below the list of tables, there is a drop down menu. Choose “Repair Table”
This video will show you how to add a new administrator to your WordPress using your database. This is particularly handy if your website is ever hacked and your user account is deleted, or if a client gives you access to their web hosting but can’t either remember or doesn’t have their WordPress administrator login.
This video moves pretty quick but don’t forget that you can always pause at various screens when you need the details. When you’re creating the user you need to add email login and password and don’t forget to make the password MD5 format from the drop-down.
Then in the user meta table, there are two rows to add. Then you should be a login to your WordPress with the new user account … Check the video below
We took our motorhome back recently to Allbrand Caravan Services in Brisbane to have a few thing repaired and we thought we may as well upgrade our solar and battery system at the same time.
We doubled the panels to 2Kw and also swapped in some new batteries and I recently tested it off the grid for 3 days. Even in mostly overcast conditions it was completely fine. I noticed the lights dim a little as the fridge phased in and out but everything was showing string charge even as we left.